Nothing says good morning quite like a fresh batch of strawberry pancakes in the morning. Made with farm fresh strawberry's picked a day in advanced, my strawberry pancake recipe is easy to make and drown right Delicious.
my pancake base recipe is not only quick and easy to make,but a lot of fun as well. If you wanted too, you could replace the Strawberry's and use bananas, instead of using bananas,throw in some chocolate chips,or blue berry's, you can mix and match all sorts of fun ingredients and turn this recipe to you own.Follow this recipe if you are looking for an excellent pancake recipe.
The Strawberry Pancake Recipe / Cooking procedure
.Strawberry Pancake recipe
Cook Time : 15 Min( From start to finish)
- Whole Eggs 3
- Flour- 2 ½ Cups
- Sugar- 1 1/3 cups
- Whole Milk- 2 cups
- Vanilla extract- splash
- Salt- Pinch
- Baking Soda - 1 TBS
- Strawberry’s - 2 Cups
- Oil - ½ cup
- Butter - cooking / searing
Cooking Instructions / Directions.
Step 1 : Mix / beat eggs. Then mix oil with beating eggs, then mix the milk and vanilla extract.
Step 2: In a separate bowl sift flour, baking soda, salt and sugar in a bowl.
Step 3: Softly mix the dry ingredients in to the wet ingredients.
Step 4: Next fold the diced strawberry’s in the batter. Portion and cook in pan.
- Dice or puree strawberries.
- Use Ice cream scoop to portion the Strawberry pancake.
- Flip pancake when you see bubbles around the outside of the pancake (roughly 2 min)
- Toss the Strawberry’s in sugar before adding to the recipe.
- Keep saute /cooking pan on low heat,the trick is to have the cooking pan hot,but not to the point that the pan burns. This simple trick is essential for a golden brown crispy cake.
Now lets get cooking,and enjoy healthy home made farm fresh strawberry Pancake recipe.